Mobile : 07818 04 04 05
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- "Black & White Spider" Awards 2015 Photojournalism, 3 nominated images
- "Black & White Spider" Awards 2013 Photojournalism, 3 nominated images
- Association of Photographers Awards 2012 Portraits, short listed
- International Photography Awards 2012 Picture Story, Portraits, Honorable Mention
- International Photography Awards 2012 Picture Story, Children, Honorable Mention
- International PX3 Prix De La Photographie Paris Awards 2009, Honorable Mention
- International Photography Awards 2006 Book, Honorable Mention
- Tony Stone/EPICA European Advertising Award Finalist 1999 (Salvation Army)
- Kodak Award Winner 1991: News, Merit
- Nikon Award Winner 1990: News Picture Story, 1st Prize
Addison, BBM Carlson, BOC, Channel 4, Chiswick Park, EBRD, Fujitsu, ICI, Interbrand, John Groom Association, Kodak, Primary Contact, RNIB, Salvation Army, Singapore Press Holdings, Soil Association, Tangible Response, Target Direct Marketing, The Countryside Agency, The Commission for Rural Communities, Vodafone, Williams Lea, WWAV Rapp Collins, Young and Rubicam.
Magazines & Newspapers
The Sunday Telegraph, Observer, Times, etc.
GAMMA, Stern, VHD, Le Figaro, Der Spiegel, NY Times, Fortune, etc.
Greenpeace UK & International.
British Journal of Photography - 'Charitable Thoughts'
British Journal of Photography - 'Green Fingered Snapper'
Italian Fortune Magazine
'GAMMA 30 Ans De Photoreportage'
'Greenpeace - Witness. 25 Years On The Front Line'
'Greenpeace - Changing The World'
Solo Book - 'Chinese Opera' - Inside A Hokkien Opera Troupe
- World Fairs & Expositions - The Courtyard Centre For The Arts, Hereford
- Chinese Opera - The Courtyard Centre For The Arts, Hereford
- MSF Images From The Balkans - The Barbican, London
- Children Of Siberia - UNESCO, Paris
- Chinese Opera In Singapore - Asia House, London
- Greenpeace Images - The International Photo Festival, Perpignan, France